French CG Artist SF-Dark Fantasy
Bruno Wagner (YAYASHIN) was born in Strasbourg in 1979, he was graduated in applied arts, He was caught in by the new technologies and the craze of the stammering internet.
At that time YAYASHIN focused and graduated in the school of multimedia. He became an experienced Web designer and Flash animator. Even that satisfied and fulfills his position as an Art Director in an agency, but illustration remained his first calling.
At very young age, he was fascinated by artists like Boris, Siudmak, HR Giger, Brom and his work stays inspired by those great artists, their style was his first art loves.
YAYASHIN strongly attached to traditional techniques, he worked with oil and acrylic on canvas, and sometimes revisits them in front of his screen. Currently, Bruno Wagner (YAYASHIN) works is entirely created in digital.
Now he is resuming his work as an illustrator with a lot of fervor for book covers, publications, etc.
- [2011-20] Digital & Concept Artist / Artistic Director – YAYASHIN – Freelance
- Coworking – Halle Tropisme
-  Motion & Lead Graphic Designer – PLAYDIGIOUS (Montpellier)
- [2019.20] Lead Graphic Designer – CODINGAME (Montpellier)
- [2005.11] Artistic Director (Flash web designer) -ACTIPLAYConcours Mania (Montpellier)
- [2003.05] Illustrator – Graphic designer – Flash web designer – Full time
- Freelance [2001.03] Flash web designer for the company Axilium-Polytronics (Colmar).
- [2000.01] 3-month end-of-study internship in Beirut (Lebanon) at the Al-Kafaat Foundation.