Portrait Paintings – Syrian Artist
Syrian artist Jean Hanna was born 1981 in Kamchli. He studied both at the Faculty of Fine Arts in Damascus and in Aleppo. The artist paints in a wide range of artistic styles. His solemn and poignant crayon on canvas exemplifies an appealing testimony to the brilliance of his art.
Jean Hanna Painting 01
- 2002 – 2006 Designer for the animation cartoon characters, location, colour style, and layout in the layout department at Tiger Production/ SPACE TOON Company.
- 2007 – 2008 Graphic Designer at Qizmo Company, Al Jamelia, Aleppo.
- 2008 – 2015 Lecturer at the department of Visual Communication at the University Of Fine Arts in Aleppo. Responsible for graduation projects for last year students.
- 2008 – 2015 Designer and director for children stories at the printing and publishing house Rabie Company, and has done more than 50 stories.
- 2009 – 2012 Worked at his own atelier in Graphic Design field in addition to preparation to his own exhibitions, as an artist. Participated in many national and international art activities and exhibitions, among a solo exhibition in 2011.
- 1999 – 2000 Training in painting field at Rolan Khoury Institute, Aleppo.
- 2000 – 2005 Bachelor of Fine Arts in Visual communication, Faculty of Fine Arts – University of Damascus. • Diploma in Computer Sciences – Kindi College/ Aleppo.