Alexi Zaitsev`s works are in the permanent collections of the Institute of the Russian Economy and Culture, the Russian Embassy in Ireland, the Russian Embassy in Hungary and The Art Centre of Belfast, Ireland. Several of his works are in the fine art collections of major corporations such as Bayer AG (Germany) and Rand Xerox (USA). He is held in the official art collection of the First President of Russia Boris Nikolayevich Yeltsin (Kremlin, Moscow).
His work is in great demand and usually sells out at each exhibition. Zaitsev’s composition and style, albeit Impressionistic, seem to come alive in three dimensions. His works often include his three favorite subjects: children, nature and the sea.
He is held in the official art collection of the President of Russia (Kremlin, Moscow. Zaitsev’s paintings are also held in such important private collections as the collection of the former United States Ambassador to Russia as well as in the collections of both the present and former Russian Ambassadors to Turkey.
- 2002 The Central Palace of Art, Moscow
- 2001 International арт section Moscow Art Arena, Moscow
- 2000 The Golden Brush, The Central Palace of Art, Moscow Exhibition of association Solar Circle, The Central Palace of Art, Moscow On Varvarka, Moscow
- 1999 The Golden Brush, The Central Palace of Art, Moscow
- 1997 Personal exhibition, Geneva, Switzerland
- 1995 Gallery ALITA, Moscow
- 1993 Gallery Best, Moscow
- Group exhibition of artists of Gallery ALITA, Marburg, Germany Exhibition and auction AUTO-ART, Moscow
- International exhibition Moscow – Tbilisi (sponsored by the Embassy of Georgia in the Russian Federation), Moscow
- Group exhibition, Budapest, Hungary
- Group exhibition, Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1992 Personal exhibition, Showroom on Varvarka, Moscow
- Tribune Weekend, GHL, Enterprise, Oberhessische Presse, Moscow Tribune, La Presse de la Manche, La Manche Libre, Smena, and Moscow Journal